Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:03:03 +0200
From:      Thomas Nagy <nthomas@elender.hu>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   StarOffice 5.1 runs setup

Hi!

I guess this is the right place to ask this question, since no
StarOffice related questions were asked yet on -questions. So, I
installed StarOffice 5.1, after going through all the hassle of tweaking
its setup program. So now it is installed, but whenever I try to run the
soffice.bin binary, the setup program starts!!! The two files (setup.bin
& soffice.bin) are not identical. I'm kind of confused about this.
Anyone any idea?
Thomas Nagy

--
Thomas Nagy, Budapest, HUNGARY