Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 1995 17:52:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Josh Shawkey <root@pc-support.wpafb.af.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Cc:        root@jd-unix.wpafb.af.mil
Subject:   ttyd0 lock using sendfax

	For some reason, I have gotten my faxmodem locked up.
I have been trying to properly install mgetty+sendfax. The modem
will receive both faxes and answer dialin requests, but I can no
longer get out.... The /var/spool/lock/LCK...ttyd0 file in non
existent --but when I try to use sendfax, sendfax complains that
my port is locked! Has anyone seen this before? This is a very neat
program, but it makes uucp look as easy to set up!!!
		Jeff Dean
		root@pc-support.wpafb.af.mil
		root@jd-unix.wpafb.af.mil
		BOTH Free-BSD 2.1-SNAP!!!!