Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 06:30:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc_r/uthread uthread_sig.c

Hi Amancio,

I have ACE working with a libc_r from June 1.  I had to muck with the
platform_freebsd_pthread.GNU file and the config-freebsd-pthread.h file
also, and after finding the right #define's every ACE test I have run in
hte test directory has worked!  Thanks to John Birrell for his wonderful
libc_r fixes!

--
Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group

"I'll take what you're willing to give, and I'll teach myself to live,
 with a walk-on part of a background shot from a movie I'm not in."
		- Blink 182, "Apple Shampoo"