Date:      Fri, 03 Mar 2017 19:59:57 -0500
From:      Ernie Luzar <luzar722@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   blacklisted websites

Hello list;

My LAN users have raised the question about how come with some websites
their windows 10 "edge" browser blocks then from accessing some web
sites giving an message saying that website is a known site for
infesting you computer or products and services offered are a scam to
harvest personal information. My Freebsd desktop users want to know if
this ability is coming to any of the browsers that they can run from
their FreeBSD desktop systems?

Personally I would like to know how the process works and how to report
such websites?

Yhis kind of ability has been missing from the public internet and I
look at it as about time it got here. All the browsers should protect
the user this way.

Now I don't use win10 so I have not seen this with my own eyes. I am
basting this on 2nd hand user information.

Has any one else seen this happen that can verify its really the browser
doing this.