Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2012 08:12:51 +0200
From:      Tomasz Marszal <kapral@toya.net.pl>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   smtpd +spamd

Hi all,
I wonder if there is someone who managed to install Opensmtpd + Spamd + Pf
+ Imap + SquirrelMail.
I have already installed Opensmtpd as demon sending emails because i dont
have domain yet i will buy it in two days and i will try to install it and
write about it ( howto ) on my page but earlier i need to know if there is
someone who already do that and can give me some support. Is it possible to
do such a  combination under FreeBSD 8.3 with newest ports collection.
OpenSMTPD port is dated 22.05.2012.
Best Regards
Tomasz Marszal