Date:      Sat, 05 Aug 2000 21:24:29 -0400
From:      Eric Rivas <rivas45@sprintmail.com>
To:        kstewart@urx.com
Cc:        Arcady Genkin <a.genkin@utoronto.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docproj + /usr/doc problems

Kent Stewart wrote:

> Arcady Genkin wrote:

I had the same problem when I wanted to try the docproj port.

I don't know if this is the right way, but I edited
/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/4.1/catalog and removed the 'E' from the
"DTDDECL" (line 22; noticed that the file extension of the 'docbook.dcl'
didn't have a 'e' and D is so close to E on the keyboard, so I thought
it was a typo).  So in mine, it reads "DTDDCL" and it works ok.

I'm no expect, so I don't know if that E is suppose to be there.

Can anyone who didn't have this problem send me their catalog file, so I
can see what it looks like.

> > > I just cvsup'ed doc-all and can make my docs just fine. You probably
> > > have a dependancy missing. Did you redo JadeTex after it failed and
> > > make gave you the parameters to replace.
> >
> > No.  The message was that I need JadeTex only if I want to produce
> > printable versions of the docs, but all I need is online html
> > documentation.  Should I have installed with JadeTex anyway?
>
> That is all I wanted and I did. Lets move this over to -doc so you can
> get help there.
>

> > Maybe I need to specify a different target for only html, but I
> > skimmed thru docproj-primer, and couldn't find an example.
>

> > > I'm trying to find which one that was but it was awhile ago when it
> > > happened.
> > --
> > Arcady Genkin
> > Thanks God I'm still an atheist! -- Luis Bunuel

> --
> Kent Stewart
> Richland, WA
>
> mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com
> http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/index.html
> FreeBSD News http://daily.daemonnews.org/
>
> Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
> http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/bomber.jpg

Eric J. Rivas <rivas45@sprintmail.com>
WWW: http://home.sprintmail.com/~rivas45/
ICQ: 61930546

"I can't wait till I'm out of school, so I can start learning things!"