Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 95 22:37:10 -0700
From:      Francisco Rosa <Francisco_Rosa@vval.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD & Me

Hello, I recently tried to install a unix type OS on my system. 486dx33, 8 meg ram,
2 gigs hard, adaptec AIC 6360, cardinal fax modem, mustek scanner, trident video,
ide cntrlr, digidesign hard disk recording system with scsi cntrlr, and a Pinnacle
micro CD-r.  Neither Linux nor FreeBSD have been able to boot my system.  I believe
it is the digidesign card that is interfereing with the boot.  I have the whole
system working in Dos.  How do I get it to work without pulling cards out?  Is there
anything that can be done to the source code?  Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank D. Rosa
Francisco_Rosa@vval.com