Date:      Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:55:50 -0400
From:      pablo.delgado@lsi.mine.nu
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Let's update FreeBSD vs Linux vs Windows XP

I totally agree. We should not remove all the technical data.
But there should be more literature to attract different types of individuals.

Some users are driven by looks, usability, simplicity/complexity, etc. Thats why
brochures for Honda / Toyota (just to follow the same analogy) come in different
size and shapes. Shome brochures display what the car could look like, other
display technical data, and other simple pose a life style that lures in people.