Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:07:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3 weeks abroad....

....and when I came back I had nearly everything forgotten. How to read
emails, how did I organise things ?

Well, fetchmail and this .forward procmail sendmail -q thing was rather
easy to remember, it worked again, but yesterday evening, when I was
trying to Netscape from moritz via plip and max and PPP to some site, I
wanted to see in full color etc, it didnt work. I did route add default
max, checked my pppp.sh, yes, it had the -alias switch, checked
resolv.conf on moritz, yes, the nameservers were ok, but it didnt connect.
Netscape kept looking for the IP address. There must be something
extremely simple and obvious, that I overlooked. Some routing problem.
Worked ok, when I left, as far as I remember.

Heiko