Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:41:47 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netgraph into -stable.

Julian (or anyone else on -hackers who can assist)

On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 05:28:48PM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
> I admit that it doesn't seem  a minor addition, but
> I'd like ot get netgraph down -nto 3.x now that it has been shaken down a
> bit in 4.x

Assuming this does go in, in time for 3.4, I'd like to mention this fact
in a write up I'll be doing for Slashdot.

Unfortunately, I'm hampered by not knowing what on Earth the netgraph
code does?  I know it was donated by Whistle, but that's about it.  Could
you give me a (150 - 200 words) overview of what this is, and why it's
useful?

Thanks,

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell