Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 2002 21:48:45 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenSSH 3.4 and security

	Hi all.  Haven't had a chance to do much looking up on this, so
you will have to forgive me asking this question, but here goes.

	Have they fixed the issues that originally plagued OpenSSH 2.9
through 3.3?  The one that called for the huge security bulliten?  I
don't remember what it was, but I remember it was something big.  Also,
while I'm at it.  Is there a newer version than 3.4?  I didn't see one in
the ports, but that doesn't nessisarily mean there isn't one.

	Thanks everyone.