Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:33:34 -0500
From:      Bob Bernstein <bobbern@delphi.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   crunchgen -h?

My attempts to build picobsd (net) are stymied by this (-h) arg to crunchgen
in Makefile.crunch (/usr/src/release/picobsd/build).

I have tried editing that line, just be removing the '-h ./crunch.inc' where
it appears, but then I am thrown into strangeness regarding the source tree,
eg ipfw.c doesn't compile. What should I be updating my source tree with, I
mean, which cvsup tree?

--
Bob Bernstein | Down with categorical imperative!
at            |