Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:18:05 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   How come accounting limits of login.conf still doesn't work?!

Hello!

There've been a nasty situation for quite a long time already with
various accounting limits of login.conf...

How come that all kewl features, such as sessionlimits, idletimes, etc all
are documented in man login.conf(5), but never seemed to work?  It's 4.2
already, and it still doesn't make any difference?

What is the problem with all these things?  I've been waiting long enough,
hoping that it'll get fixed one day or another, but right now I'm feeling
quite desperate to start doing all the hacking myself!  [Well, maybe I've
drunk up too much beer tonight...  Oh boy, I was feeling very frustrated]

Could anyone competent enough give any decent commentary with respect to
this subject?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  I didn't
mean to be annoying.  Thanks.

--
	With all due respect and love and devotion to FreeBSD,
	DAN Fe