Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:14:19 -0000
From:      "mNTKz" <mntkz@mntkz.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cpanel and problems with adduser

Hey!
i had problem with cpanel, well not a problem but. I installed it and then
saw the price for it :) my server is just for my self and my friends to
learn freebsd. Now i have problem. I have few users that have account on
that server and they have httpd ssh and ftp. Now when i deleted cpanel,
somehow managed to do that. It was pain in the butt... And now i use:
adduser --silent ... user adds successfully, but i can't log in through ftp.
what i found out is one message that was weird for me. Maybe that helps:
Shell: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/noshell not executable!
Enter username [a-z0-9_-]:

ok what should i do now?
how to fix it? any ideas guys?
this is my second email to this mailing list...and first time i subscribed
it. so i don't know how many ppl are hare.
Thanks everyone for help!

Mantas Kriauciunas
--
mNTKz.NeT