Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:13:22 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   USB drive questions

I had a vendor give me a USB memory stick as a promotional giveaway
yesterday. Kind of amazing theat they have gotten cheap enough for this.

In any case, I pluged it into my laptop with STABLE on it (cvsuped last
weekend). It recognized the device, and told me it was a generic USB
storage deviec.

How can I mount this device?

Also, when I unplug it I get a panic. I do have, what I think are, the
correct defines in my kernel config.

What might I be doing wrong?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin