Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:07:46 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>
To:        "Sung N. Cho" <sucho2@vt.edu>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Has anyone got their USB mouse working on FreeBSD 4.x?

I've used both a Logitech and a no-name brand (Inland) optical, and both
worked flawlessly as USB mice.

On a side note, however, the Inland mouse didn't work with my ATEN CS-104
KVM switch using the USB->PS/2 converter, but the Logitech works
perfectly.  I was getting psmintr out of sync messages with the Inland
mouse.  Just FYI.

Aaron Mildenstein
__

9 little greeblys sitting on a plate...