Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:17:13 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
To:        diphth <diphth@agate.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: howto unsub~

On Sun, Jan 18, 1998 at 03:06:23PM -0500, diphth wrote:
> I forget, how do I unsubscribe from this mailing list?
>
> thanks.

Send email to majordomo@freebsd.org. In the body of the message type
following:

    help
    which
    lists
    end

This will give you a complete description on how to unsubscribe to the
mailing list. You will also get a complete list of all the mailing lists
handled by majordomo and a list of the mailing lists you subscribe to.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 2.2.5
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses