Date:      Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:05:52 -0800
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: adaptive stealth in ipfw?

On Nov 28, 2003, at 10:18 AM, W. D. wrote:

> I'd be very interested in seeing some fair criticism of what
> Steve Gibson is doing.  However, www.GRCsucks.com seems to have
> a number of broken links.  Where the links work, the verbiage
> seems to be more confusing than clarifying.

I found that to be the case as well. It looks like there is a kernel of
truth to some of the allegations (ie, a false sense of security is
worse than no security at all), but if anyone can recommend a reliable
and accurate security scanner (other than a friend with netsaint),
could they share it?

Thanks.

--
Paul Beard