Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:59:44 -0600
From:      Shane Kosowan <Shane.Kosowan@CenturySales.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   PCCARD Kernel Config File

To: FreeBSD Team

In reading the FreeBSD handbook, there are references to a kernel config
file called PCCARD located in /sys/i386/conf. However, when I install v4.2,
the only files present were GENERIC, LINT, and NEWCARD. I have looked on the
other CDs and cannot locate the file. Has the file been renamed? Any
assistance on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Shane Kosowan
Century Sales & Service Ltd.

P.S. If the answer is obvious, I apologize in advance.