Date:      Sun, 27 May 2007 13:19:52 +0200
From:      Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade xorg 7.2 and extra x11 packages ...

I have a question about the xorg 7.2 upgrade.

I noticed that tons of extra x11 packages are being installed by default
for some reason, my packages count growing beyond 950! The whole process
is taking more than a day and there is no end in sight.

Are they really required, and if not, how can I safely remove these
unwanted packages?

By the way, as suggested I followed the UPGRADING instructions exactly,
and still have met with tons of errors and problems.

Thanks alot in advance.

--
Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@planet.nl>