Date:      Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:37:43 +0200
From:      "Matthias F. Brandstetter" <haimat@lame.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Yoann Le Bihan <ylebihan@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: how to enable PHP on Apache?

---------- quoting Yoann Le Bihan ----------
> Hello ! :-)
>
> You just need to install mod_php port. It's located into
> /usr/ports/www (there are a mod_php4/ and a mod_php5/ directories).
> Just "make install clean" from one or two of these directories and it
> must be installed. Because I think it's not installed (even if it's
> mentionned in httpd.conf... it's strange by the way :-).
>
> Don't forget to make a "/usr/local/sbin/apachectl restart" after (if
> it's not already done from the port's installation).

I did all you said, httpd-error.conf says: "Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)
mod_perl/1.29 PHP/4.3.11 configured -- resuming normal operations"

But when I try to access my phpmyadmin installation Firefox asks me which
program I want to use to open this PHP file :(

Any other ideas?
I am somewhat lost here :(

Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--