Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 1996 22:07:28 +0000
From:      Derek <dconn@indigo.ie>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ld.so

ld.so - This is doing my brain in!
ld.so informed me that I required libXt.so.6.0 so I downloaded it (linux
lib file - contained in xt_lib.tgz 2 or 3).  I was (am) tring to install
ghostscript 2.6 or 3.x, after getting the above lib file ld.so gave me
an even stranger error smiley-file-type-character.  So I ran
/usr/libexec/ld.so and get (a nicer) error message: Exec format error.

I am tring to re-compile just now but if anyone know whats happening
here....

thanx!

Derek