Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:47:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tuc <tuc@ttsg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pci_cfgintr_search / Kernel Trap 12

Hi,

	All the IRQ's on my laptop end up at 11, and was told that if I
disable APM and go to ACPI I might be able to remedy this. I took out of my
4.9-STABLE kernel config :

device	apm0

	and put in

device          acpica
options         ACPI_DEBUG

	When I reboot it tells me things like :

apci0: <DELL  CPi R> on motherboard
[...]
Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3.579545Hz
acpi_cpu0: <CPU> on apcio
(And tz0, acad0, cmbat0, cmbat1, lid0, button0, button1, timer0)

After it probes for the miibus0, and I get 2 ukphy0 messages (One about
the media interface, the other about the speeds it can go) I get :

pci_cfgintr_search: linked (63) to configured irq 11 at 0:29:0
Kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled

	Where do I go from here? Can't find anything on this.

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.