Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:25:34 -0700
From:      Michael Dunham <m.dunham@connectingteams.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ELF Interpreter error message

I am running FreeBSD-Current.  I decided to try openoffice 1.1.  I downloaded
the package and it has installed ok.  I asked on the openoffice list and got
the user setup command ( "openoffice-1.1" ) but when I issue the command as
a user from the command line, I get the following response:

ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Abort trap

This reponse repeats three times.  This seems to be a common problem but I
don't see a specific fix anywhere.  I have seen that it may require a new
make to the current cvs.

Any suggestions of ways to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Regards,

MIKE...