Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:56:42 +0900
From:      mistral@imasy.or.jp (Yoshihiko SARUMARU)
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        scottl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   sys/modules/aic7xxx/aicasm breaks buildworld with MODULES_WITH_WORLD=true

Hi all,

Today, I buildworld with RELENG_4 branch (4.7-PRERELEASE) as
usual, but it failed with sys/modules/aic7xxx/aicasm:

(snip)
cd /usr/src/sys; make buildincludes; make installincludes
(snip)
===> sys/modules/aic7xxx
===> sys/modules/aic7xxx/aicasm
make: don't know how to make buildincludes. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules/aic7xxx.
*** Error code 1
(snip)

I repeated buildworld with some situation and I found disabling
MODULES_WITH_WORLD=true in my /etc/make.conf lead buildworld and
buildkernel to be succeeded.

But I see no one has trouble with this so far. Does
MODULES_WITH_WORLD is obsoleted or my /usr/src is something wrong?

Best regards,
--
Yoshihiko SARUMARU
mail: mistral@imasy.or.jp       web: http://www.imasy.or.jp/~mistral/