Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 21:42:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advocates, speak up!  (re: just something to say)

	Here is my list of companies which would appeal to suit wearing
droids. Lets add to it and make it biger:

www.yahoo.com
www.hotmail.com
www.ebay.com
www.best.com
www.whistle.com
www.pluris.com
www.linkexchange.com

	If you have a 4 cpu PPro SMP machine with 1Gig of RAM sittig on
the T3 serving a lot of traffic it won't make it on the list. We need
companies which actually make money.. and A LOT of money (Yahoo, best,
etc) from using FreeBSD.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org --  The Power to Serve |   to go home in the dark."
ICMP: What happens when you hack into a military network and they catch you.