Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:12:14 -0500
From:      Andrew Gould <andrewlylegould@gmail.com>
To:        "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions !!!!" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [OT] hopefully easy question

The url below has 2 battery options (Compaq Presario v5000):
http://www.batteriesplus.com/products/548-0/6673-Notebook-Laptop-Batteries/133203-Compaq/Presario-V5000/2735-2969-Presario-V5000-Series/1.aspx

I'm not promoting Batteries Plus (nor am I speaking against them).  If you
find what you want, you could try searching eBay using the specific battery
model number.

Good luck,

Andrew