Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:43:26 -0500
From:      "Predius" <predius@netzero.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ISA Fullduplex capible nic

Anyone have any suggestions for ISA nics that have been confirmed to do
full-duplex in FreeBSD?  I have a RealTek 8019 and a few 3Com
Etherlink ]I['s that I have used as full duplex interfaces in other OS's,
but Free doesn't show media options for either.

I've found that NetBSD has code to detect and use the full-duplex
capibilites of the RealTek 8019, but I'm not quite ready to do the needed
port of that part of the ne driver over to the ed driver on FreeBSD just
yet. : )

Joshua Coombs
predius@netzero.net