Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:03:16 -0300 (BRT)
From:      Rafael Henrique da Silva Faria <rafaelhfaria@fclar.unesp.br>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: LibreSSL + Heimdal Problem

Walter,

Yes, I have read the UPDATING, and all started with the "portmaster -r libr=
essl".

But after recompiling the "libressl" port, the portmaster started to recomp=
ile the "heimdal" port, which stopped with the linking problem, it is looki=
ng for the old lib, which no longer exists.

I was thinking if the FreeBSD have any cache or any place that it stores th=
e libraries to use in linking process...

Thanks for your reply.

--
Rafael Henrique da Silva Faria
Grupo de Sistemas e Redes

Diretoria T=C3=A9cnica de Inform=C3=A1tica
Faculdade de Ci=C3=AAncias e Letras - Campus de Araraquara
UNESP - Universidade Estadual Paulista "J=C3=9ALIO DE MESQUITA FILHO"