Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 00:36:15 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
From:      Joseph Stein <joes@joescanner.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache ports & "mixing" them...

[Please reply off-list.  I am just swimming with information in my head on
making this work the way that I want it to, and am open to suggestions,
but don't wish to add any more to the influx of mail here]

I have installed the apache13-modssl and mod_php4 ports, and have a user
that would like to use the Front Page extensions.  Is there an easy way to
get the frontpage extensions installed without eliminating the modssl or
mod_php4 modules?

Thanks in advance for any help.

joe