Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 1996 07:50:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@gil.net>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp problem

Thanks for the advise Doug. What you are suggesting is substitute 'ppp'
for every instance of 'pppd' in the script files?

I'll try that and the 'clear' thingee on the next run. You probably
remember me from the 'ftp install' debacle of '95. I finally got the CD
and am running FreeBSD with much trepidation (as it is real UNIX and much
more thorny to run than over protected Linux)

Thanks again
Keith