Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2000 13:01:27 -0500
From:      "Robert L. Bostic" <robert42@swbell.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Copy FreeBSD files to Win2K

I'm having problems upgrading my FreeBSD 4.0 Stable to 4.1-Stable.
Unfortunately Kmail is broken, which means I'm unable to send the error
output to Questions-FreeBsd. My question is, how do I copy the output to a
floppy and transfer it to Win2k for the purpose of e-mailing it to the
relevant news group? Are any special formats involved? Can Win2k read the
FreeBSD format? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Robert L. Bostic
972-644-0703
robert42@swbell.net