Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:13:50 -0500
From:      "WolfRyder" <wolfryder@qwest.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   dual-boot

I was able to successfully install FreeBSD 4.8 on my laptop (Presario 1600)
last night. Unfortunately, my Win98 isn't happy sharing, even though I gave
it most of the disk space on the 30 gig hard drive.

lol! I have to learn how to be quicker in making the windows bootup screen
not show up (it covers the selection of dos/bsd.) I got totally frustrated
last night and ended up turning off the darned thing when I rebooted about
6 times and it still insisted on booting into windows. The first few
reboots weren't any trouble (initializing the wireless network card took a
few attempts and I still haven't gotten it right. Got a number/letter wrong
somewhere, I'm sure) but after about the 4th try, it just starting booting
into windows even when I pressed the F2 key.

I'll mess with it tonight, figure out what's going one ;)

carol