Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 02:55:52 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RESPONSE FROM CYBERPROMO

In article <199610071658.MAA16466@cyberpromo.com> you wrote:

: Version 9-30-96:
: Cyber Promotions has started to implement stricter Terms of Service
: policies WITH TEETH.  We have just recently terminated several accounts for
: abuse of our policies.  (Updated TOS at end of message).

 These guys keep filling my mailbox up with this stuff... again, and
 again and again.

 I've followed all the instructions to stop getting their crap
 but they are really starting to annoy me.

 Just for interest "cyberpromo.com" is running BSDI.

 Someone drop a large bomb on them please.  Or someone with a large
 newsfeed just pipe it via their mailbox.

 Ta.

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  Finger pjchilds@al.imforei.apana.org.au for public PGP key