Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 19:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      amstrong akika <akika60@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TRANSACTION/CONTRACT AWARDED

FROM:DR AMSTRONG AKIKA.
FERDRAL MINISTRY OF WORKS & HOUSING.
F.C.T ABUJA,
NIGERIA.

                    ATTN:Sir

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

I am interested in your partnership in business
dealing. This business proposal I wish to intimate you
with is of mutual benefit and its success is entirely
based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of
confidentiality as regard this transaction.

I am the Chairman of the Contract Advisory Committee
(CAC) of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Works and
Housing (FMWH). I am seeking your assistance
to enable me transfer the sum of US$21,400,000.00
(Twenty one Million, four Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) into your private/company account.

The fund came about as a result of a contract awarded
and executed on behalf of my Ministry the Federal
Ministry of Works and Housing. The contract was
supposed to be awarded to two foreign contractors to
the tune of US$70,000,000.00 (Seventy Million United
States Dollars). But in the course of negotiation, the
contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the
cost of US$48,600,000.00 (Forty-Eight Million, six
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to my benefit
unknown to the contractor.

This contract has been satisfactorily executed and
inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing
payment from my Ministry, where I am the Executive
Director in-charge of all foreign contract payment
approval. As a civil servant still in active
government service, I am forbidden by law to operate
an account outside the shores of Nigeria. Hence this
message to you seeking your assistance so as to enable
me present your private/company account details as a
beneficiary of contractual claims alongside that
of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the
difference of US$21,400,000.00 (Twenty one Million,
four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your
provided account.

On actualisation, the fund will be disbursed as stated
below:

1. 20% of the fund will be for you as beneficiary

2. 5% for reimbursement to both parties for incidental
expenses that
may be incurred during the course of the transaction.

3. 75% of the fund will be for me which I intend to
invest in your country with you as my partner. All
logistics are in place and all modalities worked out
for a smooth actualisation of the transaction within
the next few working days of commencement.

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent
response.

Yours Sincerely,
DR AMSTRONG AKIKA