Date:      Sun, 24 May 2009 14:52:19 +0200
From:      Gustav Johansson <gustav_j@ltu.se>
To:        r.gruyters@snow.nl
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: libpreludedb-0.9.15.1_1

Hi,
I've just installed the libpreludedb, and I had some trouble with creating
the MySQL database. I'm using MySQL 6.0.11, and when setting the database
type/engine mysql complained and stopped. Turns out that the old way is to
use "TYPE=3DInnoDB", wheras at least MySQL 6 wants "ENGINE=3DInnoDB".

Don't really know at which version of MySQL they changed the syntax, but
maybe a check somewhere in the make files would be in order, either to make
sure a new enough version of MySQL is used, or to have to separate mysql.sq=
files depending on version.

Best regards,
Gustav Johansson

--=20
Gustav Johansson, M.Sc.                      Office:       A2309
Ph.D. Student                                     Phone:     +46.920.492138
EISLAB                                              Fax:
 +46.920.492191
Lule=E5 University of Technology             Email:     gustav_j@ltu.se
SE-971 87 Lule=E5                                 WWW:
www.csee.ltu.se/~gustav_j
SWEDEN