Date:      Sun, 21 Dec 2003 02:52:54 +0000
From:      "Drew Robertson" <the_brothel@hotmail.com>
To:        h@schmalzbauer.de, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as dial up server...

Thanks for your help.

Would you happen to know if setting up the FreeBSD box as a DNS server would
allow network browsing over the PPP link???

I have no idea how to bimap a broadcast address along subnets!!!  But that
is something I'm gonna have to learn!  I only have one subnet, so I'm not
sure that'll work in this case.

Thanks again.