Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2017 11:12:14 -0700
From:      Alan Somers <asomers@freebsd.org>
To:        Jim Rowan <jmr@computing.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: TravisCI vs BuildBot vs Bamboo vs Jenkins

I think I need to emphasize more that the key feature for me is Github
integration.  I want to use one of these tools with a project that is
hosted in Github.  It's not my project, so I can't move it even if I
wanted to.  WJW's example gets half of the integration I would like;
he shows how Jenkins can pull information out of Github.  But it
doesn't show how to push information back into Github.  Does anybody
have any examples of using Jenkins, Bamboo, Buildbot etc to push build
pass/fail notifications back into Github?

-Alan