Date:      Wed, 10 May 95 14:38:35 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        dkelly@nebula.tbe.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I miss 'cb'

> Recently I needed to deal with some oddly formatted C code and reached for
> good old cb and found it missing from FreeBSD. Any suggestions as to where
> I can find one? Seems like a good task for Perl...

Typical modern usage is GNU "indent", which can be programmed for style
on comments, indentation, fuction argument formal declation, placement
of squiggly brackets on "if" and "while" and "for", spcaes before or
after parenthesis, etc., etc.

I believe that there was even a KNF template being passed around for it
on the old mailing lists.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---