Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:27:16 -0500
From:      Tony Wells <tony@camel.kdsi.net>
To:        Rob Hulme <rob@robhulme.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server synch

If you're just needing to mirror your data to the new server, you might
want to give rsync a look.  (It's available in ports.)

You can mirror a running system, and you can use a variety of transport
mechanisms to do the transfer.  Depending on how much data you have, it
might be prudent to try and get on the network the old servers on.