Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 14:00:39 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Bill Parker <bparker@dc.net>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adding SCSI support in PicoBSD

Bill Parker wrote:

> Everything is nice except that PicoBSD kernel does not see my Adaptec
> AHA-2940UW adapter or SCSI hard disks.  This is obviously not compiled in
> the kernel.  Can I load SCSI support from a standard module?

At the present time, no. You need to build the kernel with support
for it.

> Also, I tried to mount the PicoBSD boot floppy disk from Linux and no luck;
> I tried minix, UFS, sysv filesystems and several others but it would not
> mount.  What filesystem is the boot floppy using?  I have no *BSD experience
> and am probably doing something stupid.

I don't know what the problem is. The floppy is ufs. OTOH, I was not
aware Linux supported ufs/ffs.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Proof of Trotsky's farsightedness is that _none_ of his
predictions have come true yet."