Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:53:08 -0800
From:      "Elitetek" <freebsd@tekrealm.net>
To:        "Jonathan Defries" <jonathan@corpex.com>, "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problems with make buildworld

This is the results of a hardware failure. I just recently had the same
problem, it was due to bad cache on my cpu. My suggestion is to
try some different ram, and if that doesnt help, if you have another
cpu you can throw in the system give that a try, otherwise go into
your bios, and disable all cacheing. By doing so thou, you will slow
your system down quite conciderably, so be prepared for it.

Andrew