Date:      Mon, 28 May 2001 15:35:41 +0100
From:      Chris Boulter <chris@jellybaby.net>
To:        vns@delta.odessa.ua
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD port: linux-realplayer-8.cs1

Hi there

I've just installed RealPlayer 8 on my FreeBSD box. It seems like the
port is out of date now that Real have moved from RealPlayer 8.1 to
8.2. However, the change to the port is (I think) trivial...

The file
	rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs1_rpm
is no longer available from real.com; they've moved on to version 8.2 so
the name is now
	rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs2_rpm

This seems to work in the same way though, so to install you can simply
(1) change the PORTVERSION in the Makefile

9c9
< PORTVERSION= 8.cs1
---
> PORTVERSION= 8.cs2

and (2) generate a new distinfo checksum:

MD5 (rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs2_rpm) = 525f6f050d076148e9e02769f2055d53

I've done this, and it works (and I'm now watching BBC News in a window
:-).

Many thanks,

Chris