Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:04:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@webnology.com>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apple's open source...

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

> Apple added more things, changed the GUI to be very MacOS-ish,
> and now call it "MacOS X Server".  Chances are mighty good that
> most (if not all) of MacOS X Server is still running on some
> Intel hardware at Apple -- it's just that they  are not going
> to make that available as a product.

And this is a mistake for Apple, IMHO. Personally, I'd love to see Apple
and MacOS give Winblows a run for its money. I also wouldn't mind running
ClarisWorks or similar on a FreeBSD box under MacOS emulation ;) but
that's another story entirely.

Cheers,
Mick

The Reverend Jasper P. O'Malley          dotdot:jooji@webnology.com
    Systems Administrator                  ringring:asktheadmiral
	Webnology, LLC               woowoo:http://www.webnology.com/~jooji