Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:29:40 +0100
From:      beni brinckman <beni.brinckman@advalvas.be>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DocBook DTD install

--=-tTo9xPtT5iyiCPGTrLSw

Hi list,

When doing a portupgrade of scrollkeeper, I get the following error
message :=20
Checking which XML catalog to use... /usr/local/share/xml/catalog
Checking for DocBook XML DTD... configure:error:not found. Make sure you
have the DocBook DTD installed and ensure that it is registered in
/usr/local/share/xml/catalog.

I have the docbook-sk, docbook-xml, docbook-xsl and the sdocbook-xml
installed (according to pkg_version). I did a "make deinstall" and a
"make reinstall" of docbook-xsl but scrollkeeper (and other progs like
gdm2, gnumeric2, libgnome) fail to upgrade giving me that same error
message.

I'm running FreeBSD 5.1 Release-p11.

Any help on getting scrollkeeper updated is appreciated.

Beni.

--=-tTo9xPtT5iyiCPGTrLSw

--=-tTo9xPtT5iyiCPGTrLSw--