Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:19:00 -0400
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        Markus =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E4stbacka?= <midian@ihme.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB keyboard problems

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 15:13:32 EDT, Markus H=E4stbacka scribbled these
curious markings:
> Ok, here comes the explanation of the problem, I recently upgraded to=20
> 5.2-CURRENT (Currently at 5.3-BETA1), and after the upgrade my USB=20
> keyboard didn't work. I could turn on/off the numlock/capslock/scrolllock=
=20
> lights but there was no response in other keys. Here's the information I=
=20
> got from dmesg when the keyboard was connected at bootup:
> ukbd0: Logitech Logitech USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/15.00, addr 3, iclass 3/1
> kbd1 at ukbd0
> uhid0: Logitech Logitech USB Keyboard, rev 1.10/15.00, addr 3, iclass 3/1

I find it very interesting that both you and I are having problems with
a uhid device that used to work in 5.2.1 but that doesn't work any more
in -CURRENT.

At least I'm not the only one with whom Warner Losh will take exception.

--=20
pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1--