Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:50:27 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
Cc:        Vladimir Kushnir <vkushnir@Alfacom.net>, FreeBSD-Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Strange phenomen accessing a CDROM contents under linuxerator

The one directory I can remember that was missing from the acroread
file selector was a symbolic link (to the directory with the documents
I wanted of course :-). /usr/export was not found, but /usr/export/usb
was found when typed in in the top edit box.

n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project
http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/