Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2015 20:03:09 +0100
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pkg and https-based repo with self-signed cert

On Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:19:16 +0100
Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu> wrote:

> It's more along the lines of 'encrypt all the things'...
>=20
> I'm playing with changing all http stuff to https in general and
> one of them is my repo...

Indeed, it could happen that - in a few years or a few decades - someone
finds log with "metadata" showing me installing encrypted signed
packages from my own pkg repo. Who can be sure that punishment for such
actions won't be imprisonment or death at that time? Better be safe
than sorry...

:tongue in a cheek (or not?):
--=20
Marko Cupa=C4=87