Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 12:17:29 +1000 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To:        charlespeters@chickenbean.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is KDE?

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998, Charles A. Peters wrote:

> I inadvertantly installed KDE onto my 2.2.7 system,
> but I don't even know what it is.
>
> Can anyone tell me, and point me to more resouces
> about KDE.

KDE is a desktop environment/window manager.  Check out
http://www.kde.org/

Jim

|=> Jim Mock [jim@thunder.st0rm.com] [jim@phrantic.phear.net]	<=|
|=> st0rm Internet Services | A franchise of Triax, Inc.	<=|
|=> web: http://www.st0rm.com/ | web: http://www.phear.net/	<=|
|=> Website Design & Hosting | Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia	<=|
|=> FreeBSD: The Power to Serve | http://www.freebsd.org/	<=|