Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 12:35:37 -0500
From:      "Glenn Lawson" <gslawson0@mad.scientist.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DSL Modem Sharing

I have a Arescom NetDSL 800 modem, but it is a custom made model for MSN (ND860VUE-MSN). My account is with MSN. I can get the modem to work on a single computer e.g. windows 2k, FreeBSD 4.5. I have a machine that has a SMC dual ethernet card (de0, de1 on FBSD) when I had it setup as a FBSD box I had dhcp on de0 and natd with the kernel options required for natd. But with both op sys's I can't get it share the connection with my other computers. Has anyone tried a setup like this? I would appreciate any help I can get.

P.S. I don't know, but it looks like this modem is setup to work with one computer attached to the ethernet port.